Competitions — Enchanted Garden Selfie Competition
Open for Entries 03/08/2019 until 01/09/2019
SWING, SNAP, SHARE, WIN!
Share a selfie of you on the giant floral swing at Galleries Enchanted Garden
and be in with chance of winning one of four £50 Galleries Gift Card.
Saturday 3 August – Sunday 1 September 2019
How to enter
Go to Galleries and find the giant swing then:
STEP 1: Take a picture of the yourself on the giant swing at the Enchanted Garden installation located in Wessington Square at Galleries Washington.
STEP 2: Upload it to Facebook/Instagram, making sure you tag @GalleriesShopping and use the #GalleriesEnchantedGarden
Once you’ve completed these steps, you will be entered into our prize draw to win the £50 Gift Card, there are four up for grabs
QUICK LINKS TO OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES:
Share with a friend
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this Competition is Washington Galleries Shopping Centre & Retail Park ,Washington Tyne & Wear, NE38 7SD.
- These terms and conditions are the Competition rules (Rules). By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- Galleries Washington reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Competition or amend these Rules at any time without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the Competition, the decision of Galleries Washington shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To qualify to enter the Competition the entrant must be 16 years old and resident in UK. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The Competition will run from 11.00 am on 3 August 2019 until midnight on 1st September 2019 entries after this date will not be entered into the Competition.
- Employees of Galleries Washington or any group company or any of Galleries Washington’s retailers or any company, organisation or body involved in the Competition or any members of any employees’ or retailers’ families or households or any other persons directly or indirectly connected with the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition. Galleries Washington reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- To enter the Competition entrants must go to Galleries Washington f, entrants must take a photograph of them self in the Giant Swing at the Enchanter Garden Installation and post it to their social media channels: Facebook or Instagram. To enter, entrants must tag @GalleriesShopping and use the #GalleriesEnchantedGarden. Entrants will only be entered once, even if they enter a picture on all both social channels separately. Once entrants have entered the Competition the copyright in the entry will be owned by Galleries Washington.
- By entering the Competition, the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted by the entrant is true, current and complete.
- Galleries Washington assumes (and the entrant warrants) that by entering the Competition, the entrant has legal capacity to enter the Competition and agrees to the Rules.
- Galleries Washington reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access or telephone charges (as applicable).
- The winners will be selected at random from all qualifying entries within 2 days of the Closing Date by an independent person, selected by Galleries Washington, whose decision will be final.
- The winners will each receive £50 Galleries Gift Card for the stores at Galleries Washington. There are 8 gift cards to win with a value of £40.
- There is no cash prize alternative. The prize is non-transferable and excludes any additional costs and expenses.
- The winners will be contacted by direct message on the social media channel used to enter. Failure to claim the prize within 14 days of being notified by Galleries Washington may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative winner.
- The names of the winners will be available 28 days after the Closing Date by writing to: Galleries Washington, Management Suite, Washington, Tyne & Wear.
- The winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity, including photographs and Galleries Washington reserves the right to use the names and county of residence of the winners in any publicity.
- Galleries Washington cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of acceptance or non-acceptance of any prize. Galleries Washington will not accept (i) responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or (ii) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- The Competition and these Rules will be governed by English Law and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.