News — Essential Maintenance Work
From Tuesday 11th April essential maintenance work will begin on the walkway and road that leads to the main Centre doors near Ladbrokes and on to Asda.
The work is essential maintenance and due to its nature, the closure of specific areas is unavoidable to ensure that we keep visitors to the Galleries safe.
Our intention is to minimise disruption as much as possible. All stores will remain open throughout the work.
Whilst the works take place, access to the Galleries will be maintained with signage in place to direct visitors to the nearest entrances and exits.
Our staff are also on hand to help at all times.
The work will mean the closure of:
- The main Centre doors at Ladbrokes and walkway to Asda’s entrance.
- The stairs, ramp and walkway from car park 10 to the main Centre doors.
- The road leading up to the disabled car park.
- The stairs at the bus station.
The disabled car park will remain open.
All stores will be open as usual.
- Signage in the Centre directing shoppers to other exits and the internal entrance to Asda which will open until 10pm.
- Signage in car park 10 to directing pedestrians to the walkway at the exit ramp in car park 11 to access Asda and the Galleries.
- One-way traffic management on the exit ramp to keep the disabled car park open with signage directing traffic to this route.
- Signage at the bus station directing shoppers to the escalators and lift or the ramp from Stand A.
We apologies for any inconvenience caused during these essential works.