Competitions — Find Santa’s Missing Reindeer!
Open for Entries 27/11/2021 until 24/12/2021
Santa’s sleigh has crashed and set all his reindeer free!
Can you help Santa find them all hiding around the Galleries and help to save Christmas?
Find them all and you could win one of five £100 vouchers to spend in Toytown!
To enter simply pick up your entry leaflet in Wessington Square, explore the Galleries to find all 9 of them: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph.
Once you’ve found all 9 of them you can hand your completed leaflet back to Santa at his Magical Sleigh Grotto or post it Santa’s Letter Box in Wessington Square. Santa will select five lucky winners who will each receive a £100 gift vouchers to spend at Toytown.
Share with a friend
Terms and Conditions
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter is: Galleries Shopping Centre, Washington, NE38 7SD.
By entering the Find the Reindeer prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
Eligibility to enter
1. Open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents excluding employees and their families of the Promoter and its agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion. Under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
2. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
3. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
4. The prize draw is free to enter.
5. The prize draw will include completed entries from 27 November up until 4pm on 24 December 2021. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
How to enter
6. To enter the competition, simply complete the Reindeer Trail leaflet, finding all 9 Reindeer and drop into the entry box in Wessington Square.
7. Galleries will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
8. Prize: There are 5 x £100 vouchers to spend in Toytown at Galleries.
9. The Galleries use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
10. The winner will be drawn at random.
11. No cash or other prize/gift alternatives are available and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes/gifts will only be awarded directly to the winners.
Gift Voucher from Toytown are subject to their own terms and conditions included with each prize/gift.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize/gift with an item of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
13. The decision of Galleries regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winners will be notified after 25 December 2021 via the email provided during entry.
15. Galleries will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
16. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Galleries reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
17. Winners must collect their prize in person from Galleries Shopping Centre
Data protection and publicity
18. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Galleries for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
19. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and town via Galleries Social Media channels.
21. All personal information shall be destroyed after the competition has been administered.
20. Events may occur that render the promotion itself or the awarding of the prizes/gifts impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
21. Anyone not acting in the spirit of the promotion will be disqualified.
22. The major prize winners’ full names and counties are available by sending a self-addressed envelope to: Management Suite, Washington Galleries Shopping Centre & Retail Park, Washington, Tyne & Wear, NE38 7SD.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
24. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
25. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
26. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter’s agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and gifts) without the individual’s prior consent.